Monday, February 21, 2011

Six from our Abandoned House Shoot

I went on a shoot with Tiff and Michael a few weeks ago at this abandoned house and got a few shots I was rather pleased with. I already posted one shot, but wanted to share six more. Some of these I've already shared on flickr, but I felt like posting them here as well - like having them collected together would somehow mean something different from them individually. I was the only one who went in the abandoned house; Tiff and Michael were content with staying outside. After being in there I understand - it was kinda creepy in there. Later we found an old Dodge car that had been put out to pasture. Michael got some nice ones of it. All in all, a successful day.






4 comments:

Mike said...

I'm a believer in themes and context, so posting a series is effective, IMO. I like.

mateicho1 said...

Way cool. Where did you go for this?

Jon said...

We were down in Vineyard (west of Orem), about 10 minutes from my house. Kinda weird to think I'm that close to a place that looks so completely different from my own neighborhood.

Mike, are your Dodge shots really the only interesting shots you took that day? Thanks for the theme support. I'll try to compile another theme of the house's interior.

Karmen said...

Striking, eerie images.