Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Because no one wants yet another blog to read

I'm avoiding my Foucault reading. And studying for my Humanities test. But at least I have a playlist of softer Nine Inch Nails tracks groovin away while I putter around in cyberspace. This is college.

If anyone else is looking for a way to burn out on The Internets, then check out this blog. A friend of mine started it and I contribute to it sometimes (generally when I should be doing something responsible). Several other people contribute stuff too, much of it probably much more interesting and useful than the stuff I post. So read their stuff, if you're curious.

Is this a shameless plug? Yes. But it might still be better than reading Foucault.

2 comments:

mateicho1 said...

I actually really, really like the format of the blog. Cool stuff, I'll get around to reading it sooner rather than later.

You probably did the one about Red and the Rovers. I'll have to read it.

Kylie McQ said...

Oops, I forgot to go to college!

I heart your blogs. They are at least equal to reading Foucault, if not greater than. I'll have to think about it, and maybe read some more Foucault.

...On second thought, I think I'm good.