Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pictures at Stonehenge

My good friend Heather Walker got me looking at my Stonehenge pictures again. It turns out that I'm quite fond of many of the pictures I took there. So I thought I'd highlight a few here. I don't think that my thin England journal contains any thoughts about Stonehenge, which I think is a shame. Now, almost a year and a half later, I'm still not sure what I'd say if I were to write about visiting Stonehenge. For now, the pictures are my journal entry, and they are probably better than any words I would have, or will write. If anyone who has visited Stonehenge has a thought or two about their experience, feel free to share it, if you like.



2 comments:

Mindy Thomas said...

Those are really amazing pictures! I think you did a great job capturing them. It is like I am there looking at them.

Jon said...

Thanks, Mindy. It's a cool place. Normally visitors aren't allowed to get up close to the stones, but being a class, we had special privilege (and we got there really early in the morning before anyone else had gotten there).